Home Forums Cannabis Growers The bio-engineering of cannabis can grow as a micro-green industry

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Flora
      Participant

I am looking for some latest research nowadays and become aware of how much the cannabis business just lit up with the recent globe, not even discussion about usual LED technology, which is for sure a revolutionary in the micro-green industry, but keep in mind the impact that bio-technology has had on the viewpoint of our preferred plant, seems almost dystopian.

Rain Dance Maggie
      Participant

I’m gonna be honest-‘I’m not sure what you are sayin or askin here

Decarbaked
      Participant

Sure we can argue that the bio-engineering factor surrounding a proud all-natural industry has been vaguely aggressive. Maybe we can shove I over to the CBD and Hemp end of things

Mr. Nugget
      Participant

I did not get the question either! I do know that LED lights are biohacking the natural growing stages of cannabis and hemp as growers are now able to deliver the perfect amount of light, for longer hours and the right spectrum to stimulate faster growth. LED’s are relatively cheap, low energy and pretty reliable so I can see the LED revolutionizing how we from marijuana now a days.

Also, when it comes to genetically modifying cannabis, ask Monsanto!! They now its doable, they have in fact been doing that to food we currently put on our tables.

So yes, technology and biotech gives us the ability to grow super weed!!

Does anyone disagree or has a different thought?

Rain Dance Maggie
      Participant

Trippy stuff man. Super science.

Informed High
      Participant

Are you maybe referring to yeast-grown cannabinoids kind of stuff? Cronos is pushing that field heavily (they are supported by Altria, maker of malborro and others). I think this ability to grow cannabinoids in dishes presents some amazing opportunities. It could potentially make producing mass cannabinoids (especially the minor ones) for relatively low costs. I wonder how long it’ll take to get lab-grown cannabinoids into our vape pods?

Rain Dance Maggie
      Participant

Gotta love Robin Hood! Gotta love people joining with your link and the free stock you pick up from them joining too!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.